1800mg CBD Oil Drops – Zero 0% THC
We only use our hemp when a new batch is being made so we can guarantee high levels of consistency and quality from batch to batch.
Our proprietary extraction method leaves behind a CBD oil of the best quality used to create our 1800mg CBD oil drops.
Additionally, Blessed CBD’s 1800mg CBD oil drops:
- 10ml bottle of 1800mg CBD oil drops.
- Broad-spectrum hemp extract (1800mg CBD oil drops + other phytocannabinoids)
- Sourced from organically grown, non-GMO, pesticide-free hemp plants
- Independently lab tested for potency and purity
- Zero THC (non-psychoactive)
- 100% natural plant extract and non-GMO ingredients in our 1800mg CBD oil drops.
- Free of pesticides and harsh chemical solvents in our 1800mg CBD oil drops or any of our product range.
- Broad-spectrum (allowing you to benefit from different cannabinoids)
- Free of additives and 100% vegan ingredients make up our 1800mg CBD oil drops recipe.
- Manufactured using supercritical CO2 extraction
- Only available in the United Kingdom (Europe soon!)
- Third-party lab tested (verifying the amount of CBD in our 1800mg cbd oil drops).
- Pure and potent (we pack a high amount of CBD in our 10ml bottles) of 1000mg CBD oil drops.
- Easy to use (place the oil under your tongue using our convenient oil spray/dropper)
Typically, a CBD oil brand that doesn’t offer very many products is seen as not having enough range, but that simplicity is what gives us an edge in quality. All of our attention is set on making the UK’s best quality CBD oil every single day. Our range of products is far better than what you’ll find in high street stores starting with our 1800mg CBD oil drops range.
Due to the very confusing relationship, CBD has had with the UK, many people still don’t know a lot of critical information about CBD.
Some of the most common questions we get are:
- Are CBD products legal?
- Are CBD products safe?
- Is a doctor’s prescription needed in order to obtain the oil?
- How much THC is in the product?
- What is the Endocannabinoid System?
- Does CBD/hemp oil even work?
- What is the correct CBD dosage?
- Are there any psychoactive effects or side effects?
- What extraction process was used?
- What’s the difference between full-spectrum CBD oil and broad-spectrum?
Once again, we definitely understand all the questions, especially after you find out that though CBD is legal in the UK, the industry is unregulated (for now) which is why there are so many CBD brands that:
- Falsely claim to contain CBD (Cannabidiol) when they actually none at all
- Claim a product contains far more CBD than it actually does
- Refuse to share lab results for their CBD oil products
- Use harmful extraction methods that leave behind contaminated plant materials
- Make false claims about the miraculous things CBD cannot do
When you order from Blessed CBD’s range of high-quality CBD oil products, you can rest easy because we only use organic hemp that is grown in the highest quality conditions (our hemp farms are located in the USA and Europe).
If any brand in the UK market is making claims that their CBD products can cure any medical issues or can guarantee you that you are going to see results, this is a red flag.
Blessed CBD, however, is a huge advocate of CBD oil, and we have a hard time ignoring the wealth of research and government approval that have identified the active hemp extract as having potential benefits. Blessed CBD does not guarantee miraculous effects in any way, we do guarantee that you’re getting more than organic hemp. You’re getting more than a safe oil that is free of undesirable plant material in our 1800mg CBD oil drops & all our other products.